Hello, friends. It’s that time of the week as we are back with another episode of the “it me” podcast. For whatever reason, you all are still coming back to listen, so thank you all. If you really like the show, you can subscribe on iTunes and maybe even drop us off a five-star review.
This week, we have another fantastic guest as Cassidy Hubbarth took some time out of her busy schedule working the sidelines for ESPN NBA playoff broadcasts to talk with us about the NBA playoffs, All-Star celebrity game scoops, shoes, and even some (gasp) college football.
In this week’s episode we discuss:
- The Bulls being…good? And how should Bulls fans feel about that after watching this regular season
- What’s wrong with the Celtics?
- The Giannis Antetokounmpo Playoff Experience
- Jason Terry, Circus Circus, Stagedoor, and the worst places in Las Vegas
- Her approach to the dreaded between quarter sideline interview with Gregg Popovich
- How Master P and Romeo ruined the Celebrity Game at All-Star Weekend
- New Orleans being a great city
- Terrible fashion choices from our pasts
- Favorite shoes from this year — Retros, Signatures, and Casual
- Learning college football through the lens of the SEC
- Early thoughts on next year in CFB
And much, much more!
As always, comments and tweets are welcome. Subscribe to us on iTunes, too! You can find Robby at (@rkalland) and Martin at (@martinrickman). Cassidy is at (@CassidyHubbarth). Sports are great and so are friends, but sports are always better with friends.
Special thanks to the band Annabel for our intro and outro music. They’re really good. You should buy their music at their website or perhaps see them play a show some time.