We wanted to make sure that our readers were aware of the special exclusive Martin Luther King Day sneaker release of the Packer Shoes x adidas Top Ten 2000 “2WO 1NE” Iman Shumpert PE kicks that you see here. The shoes will be available at legendary Packer Shoes tomorrow night.
The sneakers will release in-store tomorrow night after the Knicks game at 9:21 PM EST. Shumpert will be making an appearance in-store to greet all customers along with resident adidas disc jockey DJ Neil Armstrong who will be spinning during the event.
Here’s what you need to know:
– A limited run of 500 pairs were produced with each shoe individually numbered up to 500.
– The shoes will be available only in men sizes 7 thru 15.
– Purchases will be limited to one (1) pair per customer in-store.
– Customers purchasing the Packer Shoes x adidas Top Ten 2000 “2WO 1NE” will be allowed to line-up starting at 5pm EST Monday afternoon. All customers MUST show government or state-issued id in order to purchase the shoes. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. Be advised this is a residential area, please respect our neighbors.
– Pairs remaining after our in-store release (if any) will go live on our website PackerShoes.com later that Monday evening (1/21) at an unspecified time.
– Retail price for the Packer Shoes x adidas Top Ten 2000 ‘2WO 1NE’ Iman Shumpert PE will be $140 (no tax).
Here are more images of the shoes:
Let us know if you pick up a pair. We may look to post photos of readers who make purchases tomorrow.
Follow Patrick Cassidy on Twitter
Follow Dime Magazine on Twitter
Become a fan of Dime Magazine on Facebook