It’s late October, which means ballplayers on all levels are gearing up for the season. In this space we will be bringing you basketball training videos from our friends at Point 3 Basketball on a regular basis. Each installment of the series will introduce a new traning technique produced by their endorsed Alpha Trainers, designed to help you prepare for and excel during the season.
Today’s drill combo helps you stay laser-focused on getting to the rim:
Trainer: Joshua Burr
Drill: Two Ball Series
Description: The TSF Two Ball Series includes three levels of difficulty. This video clip is a breakdown of their intermediate level drill package. The technique requires the athlete to focus on multiple variables (passing, crossing over, grabbing/catching a tennis ball) while maintaining their handle and finishing at the rim. The variables in our drills act as the obstacles athletes must react to and overcome during game time situations.
– Sharpen Your Court Vision
– Sharpen Your Offensive and Defensive Mechanics
– Work Ball Screens to Get Buckets
– Improve Ballhandling, Reaction Time, Passing
– Dynamic Strength and Conditioning Warmup
– Stay Low to Finish Strong
– Become a Better, Stronger Ballhandler
Follow Dime Magazine on Twitter
Become a fan of Dime Magazine on Facebook