- Here’s Tony Danza bagging on local TV, not realizing he’s broadcasting live to a local TV audience. God help me, I actually agree with Danza on this one. The only thing local TV reporters are good for is falling down and getting hit with things. [buzzfeed]
- Comedian Taco Perkins reviews Obsessed. |ScreenJunkies|
- Ufford’s collection of Spencer & Heidi-related photoshop is pretty epic. |WarmingGlow|
- Wolverine kills Kenny in a strange, apparently user-created South Park. |DailyFill|
- Trailer for H2. Look, people, it is waaay too nice outside on this Friday afternoon for me to pretend I give a flying f*ck about Rob Zombie’s Halloween remake-sequel. Know who else enjoys flying f*cks? Red-tailed hawks. Look it up. |Yahoo|
- Interview with the Lost writers. No, of course they didn’t mention the smoke monster. |BullzEye|
- Jamie from Mythbusters throws a hissy fit about not having a sharpie even though he has a sharpie. And you wonder why most peoples’ assistants are insane a-holes. |CollegeHumor|
- This is about Mel Kiper – I didn’t read it because his Dracula hair terrifies me. |HolyTaco|
- Hilarious but pathetic fight scenes. Huh, reminds me of junior high. |Uncoached|
- The Five Worst Deaths of the Millenium. |Atom|
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.