Don’t be fooled by the cute baby I used in the banner pic, this story is horrifying. A 30-year-old plumber in England recently had the EMBRYO OF HIS PARASITIC TWIN EXPLODE FROM HIS STOMACH.
Gavin Hyatt, 30, explained that the lump forced its way out after lying inside his abdomen since he was born. Medics said the 4cm growth was a parasitic twin that died in the womb early in their mother’s pregnancy.
An operation at Oxford’s John Radcliffe Hospital was canceled at the last minute and he went home. But later he felt a stabbing pain near his belly button. Lifting his shirt, he saw he was bleeding as the lump pushed through the skin. At that point he drove himself to his local surgery.
Mr Hyatt, a former firefighter, from Witney, Oxfordshire, said: “Four hospital doctors had previously examined me and were all puzzled by the lump. “Some thought it was a cyst, others an in-grown hair. Then one said it could be my undeveloped identical twin that I absorbed at a very early stage. I feel absolutely fine now but it has not sunk in yet that I could have had a twin brother. I have him in a jar at home and I call him little Gav. I haven’t told many people. I feel like a bit of a freak.” [Telegraph]
And it was there for 30 years. Damn. This reminds me of the half-eaten sandwich I found under your mom’s tit once, but even that couldn’t have been there longer than six months. (*adjusts monocle*)
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.