Check out these links or die tryin.
- A map of where every bad guy died in Die Hard. It makes dying a little less… hard. Okay, that didn’t really make sense, but then again, so’s your face. |NextRound|
- 10 sport domain names that need to exist. Why? Because 11 would’ve been too many. |Uncoached|
- The Kindle Three helps you read, even if you can’t read. Every Fox exec would own one of these. |CollegeHumor|
- Chris Brown is working on his new album. It’s gonna be a knockout. |RealTalkNY|
- Five disturbing Sam Raimi moments. I can’t believe the time he raped your mother at a hobo sex party isn’t on here. Oh yeah, I went there. |ScreenJunkies|
- “Hot Sluts, Episode One.” Okay, you have my attention. |Atom|
- “Yo, Dude, did you see my new TV? It’s rape free.” |BoingBoing|
- Man, between this chick and Susan Boyle, the gossip rags really can’t stop rubbing really ugly people in my face. Ugly people should just, like, stop. |DailyFill|
- Venn Diagrams of movies vs. their “urban” counterparts. So apparently a Venn Diagram is one of those overlapping circle graphs. Meanwhile, the Venn Diaphragm was discontinued early on due to unwieldyness. |HolyTaco|
- Check it out, a tribute montage to Jay Leno. Sort of. |Videogum|
SITE NEWS: I pulled an all-nighter, folks. Turns out lugging all your worldly possessions up four flights of stairs takes a long time. Oh, and thanks to the NYPD for the parking ticket. “Are you giving me a ticket? I’m just unloading.” “You can’t park here.” “So where should I park? Where are people supposed to park when they’re moving?” “…Sir, I’ve already started writing the citation. I can’t just tear it up now.” “Yes, God forbid. That’s cool, I’ll just pay you $100. Wouldn’t want to be a bother.” Anyway, long story short, no sleep = expect weirdness. And typos.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.