After the jump, we have the first trailer for The Tooth Fairy, starring The Rock, written by our friend Randi “Mayhem” Singer. On Loveline, Adam Carolla used to have a game called Ace’s Ranchero Music Accordion Challenge, in which the engineer would cue up a Ranchero music song, and the contestants would then place bets on how long it’d be into the song before the accordion kicked in. We can play a similar game here with this trailer and The Rock getting hit in the balls. How long do you say? A minute? Two minutes? 30 seconds? If you had 1:06, go to the head of the class. This is all based on the constant: people getting hit in the crotch is to crappy movie trailers as accordions are to ranchero music. Other fun things to look for:
- People in the stands at the hockey game holding signs that say “GOT TEETH?”
- The scoreboard says “TOOTH“.
- He’s sitting on a recliner in the penalty box!
- 26 seconds – missing record scratch!
- The Rock grows wings — visual record scratch!
- Crotch shot!
- Cat: “REEER!”
- Dog: “Arf arf!”
- “Get ready… to believe… in magic.”
- “Let your imagination… take flight.”
YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TOOOOOOTH.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.