WHAT'S ON TONIGHT: LINGERIE & MOTORCYCLES
LINKS: VAMPIRES, EXPLODING TACOS, AND FREEDOM

DAILY CIRCLE J, WITH KIRK CAMERON

By / 12.01.09

I can’t help but think Kirk Cameron would be much happier if he came out of the closet and found the right guy.  And I think I’ve got just the guy! [Both pics via ThatisSoGay]

DAILY CIRCLE J LINKS:

  • Hear what Megan Fox got Brian Austin Green for Christmas. |FListed|
  • “The apocalypse is scary.”  Heeb reviews The Road. |Heeb|
  • Movie heist hauls vs. GDP. |ScreenJunkies|
  • Do the sex offender rap. |Atom|
  • Holy Taco presents: The AIDS Meme. |HolyTaco|
  • Fun Fact: Americans throw out 40% of our food. And we throw the other 60% down our morbidly obese gullets, so suck on that Africa. |Asylum|
  • The 7 greatest unnaturally mutated film characters. |ToplessRobot|
  • Remember when William Shatner and Adam West filmed a pilot together?  Wait, what? |GammaSquad|
  • Some video game has gay stuff in it or something. |Guyism|
  • You must see this digital recreation of Tiger Woods’ accident from China.  It’s like the Berenstain Bears meets TMZ. |WarmingGlow|


TAGSDAILY CIRCLE JERKKIRK CAMERON

I want more like this!

Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.


Join The Discussion


[avatar]

Join the discussion. or Register





Powered by WordPress.com VIP