This is the intro video for the Alaska-Fairbanks hockey program, featuring a polar bear flying a jet. It’s almost too subtle, don’t you think? [via WithLeather]
DAILY CIRCLE JERK LINKS:
- The hubble telescope people are on cocaine. |GammaSquad|
- Here’s Jay Leno’s unequivocal announcement that Conan would take over the Tonight Show, from 2004. |WarmingGlow|
- Turns out real Rex Ryan isn’t that far removed from fictional Rex Ryan. |KissingSuzyKolber|
- Billboards plus graffiti, a gallery. |HolyTaco|
- Sci-Fi movies that promised futures that didn’t pan out. |ScreenJunkies|
- Porn by numbers: an infographic. |Gunaxin|
- The Divorced Dad Cooking Show. |Atom|
- Jonah Hill’s 21 Jump Street movie is filming late 2010. |Pajiba|
- Meet the new Snuggie Delux. |CollegeHumor|
[picture source = ThatCatisDeceased]
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.