I sent this video to Ufford at WarmingGlow at one point but I can’t remember if he posted it. Anyway, it’s a local commercial that features a dwarf with no hands singing “Safety Dance”, the hit 80s song by Men Without Hands. Er, hats. But an awesome commercial. I’d go to any party those guys were attending. -Can’t remember who sent this, but thanks.
DAILY CIRCLE J LINKS
- LOL NFL, Championship weekend edition. |KissingSuzyKolber|
- Italian kid stabs his dad in a dispute over Playstation. “But a-Papa, why you wanna beat-a me in-a FIFA? You make-a Mamma cry.” |WithLeather|
- “South African zoo trying to get chimp to stop smoking.” |GammaSquad|
- “Nick Kroll would be really good at football — if he had hands.” (*delayed record scratch*). |Atom|
- 25 animals with their heads stuck in stuff. |HolyTaco|
- What is Tom Cruise running from on the set of Knight and Day? |ScreenJunkies|
- Australian man lands on the sex offenders register for possession of Simpsons porn. |Fark|
- Whoopi Goldberg talks teen sex self love. *pumps lotion into hand* |InsideTV|
- If videogames were named after the phrases most often said while playing them. |CollegeHumor|
- This is old, but pimp slaps never get old. The MMA pimp slap. |CageDoctors|
- Diddy bought his son a $360,000 car for his 16th birthday. Which I guess is one way that having a mentally bankrupt megadouche for a father might be so bad. |FListed|
[picture via ThatissoGay]
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.