It’s hard to believe that this fall will see the release of a seventh Saw movie. These sh*tty movie franchises, they grow up so fast. Today, the news hit that that title of the latest will be, I poop you not, “Saw 3D: The Traps Come Alive.” Eh, not bad. As far as horror movie concepts go, I’d say that’s only a few rungs below “Gesundheit.”
Anyway, here are some of the titles they didn’t use.
- Saw VII: No Seriously, F*cking Seven
- Saw VII: Torture Everywhere Up in This Bitch
- Saw VII: 3-DEEEZ Nuts
- Saw VII: The Derpening
- 7 Saw 7 Furious
- Saw VII: F*cking 3D — How does it work?
- SEVEN! SEVEN SAW MOVIES! HA HA HA!
- Lucky Number Sawvin
- Saw VII: OOH WAH-AH AH AH!
- Saw VII: RIP Dimebag
- …And the Wal Mart of Doom
- Saw VII: Chromosomal Disorder Summit 2010
- Saw VII: Air Bud Spikes Back
- Thhhhhhhaw Thhhhhhheven: My Knee Ligamenthhhhh Are Loooooooooth, Starring Nick Ring
- Saw VII: I Keep the Jack Handle in the Front Seat, H8r F*ggots
- Saw VII: Because You Never Learned to Read
- Saw VII: P*SSY TUBING!
- Saw VII: Live Free or Saw Hard
- Saw VII: No Vegetables
- Saw VII: You Can Just Bring Your Meth and Your Baby into the Theater
- 5aw 5373n
Aaaaaand I’m spent. Thanks to Burnsy and the Frotcast crew for the help.
AW GOD D*MN IT UPDATE: Apparently it’s just called “Saw 3D” and “The Traps Come Alive” is just the tagline.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.