Yesterday, Vin Diesel premiered the new 5 Fast 5 Furious trailer on his Facebook page, an act which, among other things, shined a harsh light on Vin Diesel’s Facebook page (19 million likes!). It’s a page that included this picture, a painting featuring Vin Diesel and Usher riding white tigers down a volcano. Is that the title, “Vin Diesel and Usher Riding White Tigers Down a Volcano”? Because if so, SOLD. Seriously, name your price. I would chug a pint of Magic Johnson’s blood if it was labeled “Vin Diesel and Usher Riding White Tigers Down a Volcano.” |Many kudos to TedQuarters for this important discovery|
- Celebrities vs. The Internet: Five Rounds. |Uproxx|
- Will you invest in social networking? That depends on how many naked pictures it involves. |Uproxx|
- Henry Rollins on Brooklyn Hipsters: ‘They’re weak children.’ |WarmingGlow|
- Playboy models dressed up like Tron. Tron Man’s bulge just got bigger. |GammaSquad|
- The best skateboarders crushing their balls of 2010. |WithLeather|
- An animated guide to syphilis from the Navy Medical Center. |TheDailyWhat|
- Does this look like the face of a guy who threw a dead squirrel into a Hardee’s Drive Thru window? |NYCBarstoolSports|
- 10 truthful (made-up) Golden Globe reactions. |ScreenJunkies|
- Thank NASA for preventing the radioactive monkey apocalypse. |HolyTaco|
- Gunman Spraypaints ‘V’ on Wall, Opens Fire on School Board |Buzzfeed|
- The hottest television crushes. |NERDS!|
- The 18 most ridiculous pieces of Michael Jackson memorabilia. |Clutch|
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.