A website called LoveFilm has compiled a list of the top 10 most paused scenes in movie history, using an incredibly accurate scientific method known as an “online poll.” (*lights bunsen burner, fills graduated cylinder with green liquid, masturbates to internet porn*) Hmmm… these results are most fascinating.
The Top Ten Most-Paused Movie Moments:
1. Sharon Stone crossing her legs – Basic Instinct (1992) – 31 %
2. Jennifer Lopez naked rear – The Back-Up Plan (2010) – 16%
3. Stormtrooper bangs his head – Star Wars – Episode IV – A New Hope (1977) – 15%
4. Jamie Lee Curtis flash – Trading Places (1983) – 8%
5. Jessica Rabbit goes commando – Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) – 6%
6. Brad Pitt flashes behind doctor in hospital – Fight Club (1999) – 5%
7. Captain America’s shield appears on desk – Iron Man 2 (2010) – 4%
8. Dust spells out ‘S.F.X’ – The Lion King (1994) – 3%
9. Pacman cameo – Tron (1982) -2%
10. Nicole Kidman rear-end flash – Eyes Wide Shut (1999) – 1%
Other – 9 %
Sharone Stone’s big, blonde beaver shot makes sense, but the part of the study I had to pause was number two. The Back-Up Plan? The movie that came out in 2010? Long after free porn was available to even the most under-privileged youths? When Jennifer Lopez was 41 years old? The movie where, in the trailer, J Lo was clenching to keep the baster-squirted donor jizz from spilling out her floppity 41-year-old cunny hole? The one where she plays a pet-shop owner with a disabled dog who falls in love with an organic cheese farmer? THAT Back-Up Plan? You’re telling me heterosexual men rented and watched this film in order so they could pause a glimpse of Jennifer Lopez’ butt? Now guys, if there’s someone out there that lonely, please, there’s plenty of good bestiality and amputee porn I can direct you to. There’s no need to become some sort of freak.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.