Listen on the player above, or download this week’s episode as an mp3 here (right-click, “save as.”)
This week on the Frotcast, we brought on Matt Ufford for a special, extended Thanksgiving drive-time episode. We actually hadn’t planned on it being extended when we started, but we were having such a good time keeping it rolling that we just kept on recording. Topics include:
- SB Nation’s Troll Tuesday, and the dangers of writing about the dangers of living ironically.
- The man who got arrested for pretending a taser was his penis.
- Steve-O’s karaoke show, and how it makes us think the world turning into Idiocracy might not be so bad after all
- Speaking of trolls, we have more clips of Bernie Goldberg’s epic trolling interview questions from HBO Real Sports
- The nature of book-to-movie adaptations, as it relates to World War Z, The Watchmen, Life of Pi
- The statutory Elmo drama
- Stories of the worst jobs we’ve ever had, and trying to decide whether to swallow all your dreams or live in poverty forever
- Our favorite Coen brothers movies and trying to explain the enduring popularity of The Big Lebowski
Check out the brand-new Frotcast.com to buy the Chicago Frotcast download ($1) or Ben’s limited-edition t-shirt featuring Bret’s squirrel painting.
Subscribe on iTunes (PLEASE RATE THE PODCAST!). My favorite review so far: “Of all the podcasts, this is the best. Take it from me, your old pal Hitler!”
Email us at email@example.com. Voicemail us at 415.275.0030. Follow me on Twitter. Follow Matt on Twitter. Follow Ben on Twitter. Follow Bret on Twitter. Download the Stitcher App and stream the Frotcast to your iPhone or Android device. Fan us on Facebook.