This is the trailer for JCVD, in which Jean Claude Van Damme stars as a fictionalized version of himself. We may learn there’s more to him than getting boners on TV and finding new reasons to do the splits.
In the French-speaking world, Van Damme is well known for the picturesque aphorisms that he delivers on a wide range of topics (personal well-being, ecology, etc.) in a strange mixture of French and English.  He is especially well known for his use of the English word aware when speaking French. While delivering an interview for a French channel, he used the English word "aware" in order to introduce the notion of self-awareness as a key of success. [Wiki]
– You don’t need a flash to photograph a rabbit that already has red eyes.
– If you work with a jackhammer during an earthquake, stop, otherwise you are working for nothing.
– If you phone a psychic and she doesn’t answer the phone before it rings, hang up.
– A cookie has no soul, it’s just a cookie. But before it was milk and eggs. And in eggs there’s the potential for life.
– I am fascinated by air. If you remove the air from the sky, all the birds would fall to the ground. And all the planes, too.
So apparently, all this time Jean Claude Van Damme has been like the French answer to Jack Handey. It just goes to show, you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover (it’s still okay to buy pornos that way).