From what I gather, this is a trailer for Twilight in Forks, a direct-to-DVD documentary about a real town in Washington which most people don’t know is not actually a fictional town in a book about sparkly vampires. I’m not exactly sure what the hell’s going on here, but I think this may have been directed by the guy who did After Last Season. This is a totally-not-joking step-by-step description of what happens in the trailer:
- A car driving down a road at night
- Shot of a grave from behind a fence
- A sign that says “No Vampires beyond this point.” And also “Pepsi.” (with another Pepsi sign in the distance).
- Interview girl 1: “I don’t know any vampires.”
- Interview girl 2: “Do you live here? Because you’re kinda freakin’ me out.”
- Interview girl 1: “A vampire? No.”
- Interview girl2: “Yeah, yeah.”
My gosh, what a provocative trailer! I demand to know more about this fascinating town full of regular people! Furthermore, YOU SAID ‘VAMPIRE’ THREE TIMES IN REFERENCE TO A LACK OF VAMPIRES, WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THAT THIS FILM MAY HAVE VAMPIRES! PLEASE, TAKE ALL MY MONEY AND THIS LEFTOVER FABRIC FROM THE BELLA WOMB I MADE OF FELT, I’M SORRY IT SMELLS LIKE CAT PEE.