Uncanny resemblance. Did I say “uncanny”? I meant “lol wut”.
I know what you’re thinking, do I have to put a shirtless picture of an actor in a casting update? Yes shut up. Whatever it takes to make yet another X-Men: First Class casting update mildly interesting. Seriously, are any of these actors going to have more than one line of dialogue when Fox is done with it? The film is currently shooting in the UK, and Álex González is now cast as Riptide, an obscure villain who can quickly grow calcium crystals shaped like shurikens on his skin, then spin at superhuman speed spraying bone shurikens everywhere. He’s great fun at parties.
Here’s a list of confirmed cast members in X-Men: First Class:
- James McAvoy as Charles Xavier
- Michael Fassbender as Magneto
- Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw
- January Jones as Emma Frost
- Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique
- Nicholas Hoult as Beast
- Comrade Fancy Whiskers as Professor Catsworth
- Oliver Platt as The Man in Black
- Rose Byrne as Moira MacTaggert (maybe)
- Sean Young as the Catwoman (it could happen)
- Caleb Landry Jones as Banshee
- Lucas Till as Havoc
- Edi Gathegi as Darwin
- Jason Flemyng as Azazel
- And everyone else you have ever seen has also been cast. Probably.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.