Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Alice Eve. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- This mashup of Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope and AC/DC’s “Thunderstruck” won Best Video at the 1st Annual Star Wars Music Video competition. [via ObviousWinner]
- Kotaku reader Grahame recreated the trench run from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope in Minecraft. I hope he made Porkins out of real Minecraft pig.
- The Sith who Stole Christmas has all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile. [via HYST]
- Awhile back a YouTuber named DerPestmann made this mashup of Charlie Chaplin’s speech from The Great Dictator and Hans Zimmer’s “Time” from the Inception soundtrack. Then OneMinuteGalactica set it to footage from The Empire Strikes Back and Clone Wars. [via TheMarySue]
- Banner picture: Paternity Test by Alex Solis.
- Inset picture: Kermit and Yoda by Peter de Séve . It’s not easy being green.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.