Dark side, I choose you.
Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Matt Damon. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- Pleaseleaveon spared no expense with this improved audio track for Jurassic Park. So beautiful. [via Matt]
- Tyrion's confession to Lysa Arryn and Robert in Game of Thrones and Chunk's confession to the Fratellis in Goonies matches up pretty well. So well we should flog into turtle soup to celebrate. People do that, okay? Don't judge. [via TheMarySue]
- A student in Australia made this mashup of Super Mario Bros., Lemmings, Space Invaders, and Doom as a fake ad for iPod skins. Sold. [via Kotaku]
- CollegeHumor recreated every season (so far) of Breaking Bad as a spoiler-filled 16-bit RPG. Respect the alchemy. [via GorillaMask]
- Banner picture via Doodle of Boredom.
- Inset picture via FashionablyGeek.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.