Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Scarlett Johansson. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- To celebrate the return of Game of Thrones, adecoy95 remade the opening sequence in "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" style set to Roger Lima’s rock cover of Ramin Djawadi's Game of Thrones theme. "When you play the game of Ponies, you love and tolerate or you die." -- TheDailyWhat
- Titanic 3D versus Battleship is the perfect mashup as long as as this means no sequels for the latter. (But we'd totally watch Titanic 2: The Revenge, wherein Billy Zane hunts down that iceberg and gives it what for.) [via Hollywood]
- If Doctor Who were a 16bit RPG, it would still be just as confusing. [CollegeHumor via BleedingCool]
- Kinna McInroe of Squirrel-Monkey have made a video of what Twitter would have looked like on computers in the '80s. [via Wired]
- Kinna McInroe also narrates a Wonders of the World Wide Web VHS tape on how to use "The Facebook" [via BioTV]
- Banner picture via Blastr.
- Inset picture via SuperPunch.