Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Michael Fassbender. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- Someone took a video of a two runaway trashcans in Newcastle, England, and added an appropriate vocal track from Doctor Who. I laughed far too hard at the result. [via Arbroath]
- Andre Perkowski answered the question, "What if Reading Rainbow tackled William S. Burroughs' Naked Lunch?" Whoever asked the question was clearly on heroin. [probably a little NSFW, via Flavorwire]
- Here is a fan's interpretation of what a James Bond movie trailer might look like if Michael Fassbender were Bond and Christopher Nolan directed it. [Movieline via First Showing]
- Thank you for being a Superfriend. [Kevin Bapp via The Daily What]
- Banner picture: Who Watches The Simpsons? by Chris Weiermiller [via]
- Inset picture: "Game over, man. Game over." -- Cracked (Photoshop by metallicfire) [via]
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.