Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Alison Brie. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: Benni Diez gave the powerloader scene from 1986 classic Aliens a “sure why not” TRON: Legacy makeover. (NSFW language) [via DVICE]
- SECOND VIDEO: It turns out Girls is actually a horror movie. Can’t say we’re even surprised. [via /film]
- THIRD VIDEO: The Pacific Rim trailer syncs up with The Powerpuff Girls pretty well. The Mary Sue reminds of us something and sums it up well: “If Guillermo del Toro and Genndy Tartakovsky were actually to collaborate on something (like maybe that Samurai Jack movie, huh), I think I might blow a gasket.”
- FOURTH VIDEO: “Friend Like Sandvich” is the “Friend Like Me” scene from Aladdin if it were done in Source Filmmaker with Team Fortress 2 characters. We’d watch more Disney cartoons if they all involved such fancy hats. [via The High Definite]
- Banner picture: “Bowling. It’s not just a game anymore.” by spacemonkeydr.
- Inset picture: “Dingo Unchained”, part of the photoshop gallery at Next Movie.