Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Bandersnatch Cumberbund. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: Eager Beaver Productions took advantage of Martin Freeman’s roles in both The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Office. I’m not sure if Ricky Gervais would make a good wizard, but Gareth’s casting is perfect. [via Boing Boing]
- SECOND VIDEO: A gang of modified crabs in Skyrim look fancy in their top hats and monocles as they spout NSFW and totally real Abraham Lincoln quotes. [via Kotaku]
- THIRD VIDEO: True Blood re-cut as a Friends style sitcom. [Thanks to Matin for sending this in.]
- FOURTH VIDEO: Here’s a deleted scene from American Psycho in which they compare their Pokémon cards. They’re way too excited about all these common cards. Sh-t gets real later in the movie when Luis Carruthers shows Patrick Bateman a Charizard. How did the biggest dufus in the business get a Charizard? [Guyism via Gorilla Mask]
- Inset picture via Pokememes.
NSFW language in both videos on this page:
And here’s the WKUK sketch where the audio came from: