Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Ryan Gosling. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: "A brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess, and a criminal in 2012's superhero blockbuster." That's right, The Avengers' Breakfast Club. I guess that's one option for a social club. It's sorta social, demented and sad, but social. Right? [via HYST]
- SECOND VIDEO: Here are the opening credits of The Walking Dead if it were an '80s sitcom with the Punky Brewster theme. Come to think of it, the episode where Cherie got stuck in a refrigerator was no less disturbing than zombies. [Thanks to Matin for sending this in.]
- THIRD VIDEO: "Man Of The Future" puts the audio of the second Man Of Steel trailer over clips from Back to the Future. [via /film]
- FOURTH VIDEO: The Something Awful goons present Episode JJ: A New Flare and an accompanying GIF.
- Banner picture: "Wookiee the Chew: A Most Bold Adventure" by James Hance.
- Inset picture via Blastr.