Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Joel McHale. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: The rumored Yoda spin-off movie gets a trailer thanks to Conan. [via Topless Robot]
- SECOND VIDEO: Here’s The Big Bang Theory‘s opening credits in Game of Thrones style for some reason. I’d start watching The Big Bang Theory if there were more beheadings. [Thanks to Matin for sending this in.]
- THIRD VIDEO: This re-cut of Jaws: The Revenge was sent in by Scott, who says, “So I’m not exactly proud of myself here, but I got a little bored and then overly-focused last night, and stayed up until 3 AM recutting the trailer for Jaws: The Revenge. But I tried to cut it as if it was a critically acclaimed indie film, instead of giant heap of trash.”
- FOURTH VIDEO: You know what could make the Super Mario Bros. movie make even less sense? Audio from A Good Day To Die Hard. Yeah, I don’t know either. [via HYST]
- Banner picture: “Plumber Man,” an Anchorman and Super Mario Brothers mashup T-shirt by nikholmes. [via]
- Inset picture via The Frogman.