Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Loki's glorious locks. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: Here are seven minutes of a Disney-fied Star Wars. [via Topless Robot]
- SECOND VIDEO: Jason Inman set the audio from the third Man Of Steel trailer to relevant clips from Superman The Animated Series. It was surprisingly effective. [via Buzzfeed]
- THIRD VIDEO: James Farr made a Ghostbusters and Super Mario Bros mashup chock-full of gaming references which you may have seen already. Now he's back with part two of The New Super Mario Busters.
- FOURTH VIDEO: Erin May edited a spoiler-filled Friends-style opening for Game of Thrones. It hasn't been Ned Stark's day, his month, or even his year. *perfectly-timed Joffrey slap compilation* [via BioTV]
- Banner picture: "Keep on Hustlin'" by Jason Chalker (Prints for sale here) [via]
- Inset picture via Disney Star Wars.