Arrow ended on a high note last night, as Ollie made a classic poor decision. And tonight promises to mix of Felicity (yay!) and Laurel (boo!). Here’s what you need to know to get up to speed for tonight’s episode, and what to expect.
Waaaaay back in early February…
- Ollie and Sara started hooking up, with lots of jokes about the salmon ladder.
- Laurel decided it was Sara’s fault she’s such a terrible human being, so we’re starting to wonder if she and Thea have somehow switched bodies.
- We found out Sara hooked up with the Al Ghul daughter we all forget about.
- Felicity found out who Thea’s real dad was, and told Ollie.
- Ollie finally realized that, hey, maybe the mother who participated in a plan to murder thousands and bumped off his dad maybe isn’t the greatest person!
- And Slade decided to deal with Moira’s mayoral ambitions.
This episode centers around Felicity trying to take down the Clock King, as she feels like she’s not contributing enough to the team and is threatened by another blonde on the crew. Meanwhile, Laurel will apparently spend the episode being terrible to her formerly dead sister. Have a preview!
The shenanigans start at 8pm EST tonight. Join us, won’t you?
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.