Last episode of Arrow was undeniably a little crazy. And apparently we get even more crazy tonight! Here’s a recap of what happened last episode, and what to expect tonight.
Last time in Starling City:
- Ollie, because it’s his go-to for everything, revealed his identity to Roy.
- Bronze Tiger got a second episode, and was invited to join a squad.
- Laurel went swirling further down the toilet, which probably shouldn’t have been nearly as funny as it turned out to be.
- Sara, aka Black Canary, returned to try and drag Laurel out of said emotional toilet. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
- In what’s probably the single most baffling plotline this show has conceived of, Moira Queen, who only dodged the gas chamber because of Malcolm Merlyn, is going to run for mayor against Sebastian Blood. You know, because “I helped kill your family” is such a great pitch to voters.
- And on Flashback Island, Ollie keeps Slade from sinking Ivo’s freighter with the missile launcher they happen to have lying around.
This episode is titled Heir to the Demon, and we’ll remind you that both Malcolm Merlyn and Black Canary have ties to the League of Assassins, and Ra’s Al Ghul has been namechecked in the series. Of course, in this case, it refers to another daughter of Ra’s Al Ghul, but we’re sure there are multiple meanings. Or, failing that, multiple beatings, which are almost as good! Have a promo!
You know what, youngest Al Ghul child, go for it. Bump off Laurel too. No, really. You’d be doing Quentin and Sara a favor. Either way, the shenanigans start at 8pm EST. Join us, won’t you?
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.