Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Shailene Woodley. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: Junior Jesman and friends animated what would happen if Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad fought Street Fighter's Ryu. Magnets, bitch! [via Kotaku]
- SECOND VIDEO: Here's the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer with the audio from the new Godzilla trailer. This works surprisingly well, but Michelangelo still looks silly. [via Reddit]
- THIRD VIDEO: OneMinuteGalactica recut Christopher Nolan's Batman movies as a "heartwarming coming-of-age story", because anything can look cheesy and mediocre if you set it to romantic comedy trailer music. [via Laughing Squid]
- FOURTH VIDEO: The Doctor is very sensitive, some would say that's a plus. Both his hearts stood still. So did time and space. [via Hip Hop Humor]
- Banner picture by v i p e z via Creative Commons license.
- Inset picture: "Jesse Pinkman x The Juggernaut" by Marco d'Alfonso. (For sale here.)
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.