Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Scarlett Johansson. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: Here's the newest Godzilla trailer's audio set to footage from the original Gojira (1954). Even this version still makes me want to see it. [Via CBM]
- SECOND VIDEO: Skyfall's James Bond faces off against The Dark Knight Rises' Bane in this After Effects edit by Magnus Rex (with theme music by Adele Dazeem). [Via Screenrant. Thanks to Leanna for sending this in.]
- THIRD VIDEO: Here's how Gravity should have ended. (Spoilers, obviously.) [Via The Shiznit]
- FOURTH VIDEO: Roque Rodriguez made a supercut of every time Jeff Bridges said "Tony" in the first Iron Man movie. Sad to say this might outdo Titanic in unnecessary name repetition. [Via Laughing Squid]
- Banner picture via Reddit. Such thinking. Much world. Wow.
- GIFs via Spacehunter M.