UPDATE: Comment #55 (Balls of Steel) is the winner. Check your email, balls. Er, I mean check your email, not “your email and also your balls”. Although far be it from me to discourage a cancer screening, if it’s that time. Um, anyway, thanks to everyone who entered, and if balls doesn’t answer his (or her, you never know) email, we’ll pick another winner.
Sex Panther cologne. They also officially licensed a Ghostbusters product, Stay Puft marshmallows. Today we’re giving away one box of these caffeinated Stay Puft gourmet marshmallows. Wait, marshmallows can be caffeinated? Can I live on only this? Sweet mystery of life at last I’ve found thee.
The winner gets one 6.25 oz box of Stay Puft Caffeinated Gourmet Marshmallows and bragging rights. Here’s how to enter and the rules:
- Post a comment below. It doesn’t have to be anything profound, but put a valid email address in the email field so we can contact you if you win. Do not put any private information in any other fields besides the email field; those fields will display publicly.
- One entry per email. One entry per computer. Attempting to enter more than once disqualifies you.
- U.S. residents only (Sorry, Luxembourg).
- You have until 1:00 PM EST Tuesday, April 26th, 2011 to enter. A winner will be picked with a random number generator (my cat’s name is “random number generator”) and we’ll email you shortly afterward. The subject line of the email will be “Stay Puft Contest Winner“.
- The winner has until 11:59 PM EST Wednesday, April 27th, 2011 to reply to the email. If we don’t get a response by then, we’ll pick a new winner. We’ll also call your mom and tell her we think you had an accident and she’ll be, like, totally worried, dude.
- Ingredients: Sugar, corn syrup, water, kosher gelatin, natural vanilla, caffeine, salt, and corn starch.
- Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
- ARV: $20.00