Matt Groening and Kidrobot have teamed up again for a which figure you’ve got until you open the box and scream. (With elation? Or disappointment? Who knows! Mystery!) Each box comes with one figure, its unique accessory, and an insert card. There’s a one in ten chance of getting Groundskeeper Willie or Otto Mann and a smaller chance of getting a rare figure, like one of the zombie Simpsons. Mmmmm . . . brains.
The winner gets five assorted figures and bragging rights. Here’s how to enter and the rules:
- Post a comment below. It doesn’t have to be anything profound, but put a valid email address in the email field so we can contact you if you win. Do not put any private information in any other fields besides the email field; those fields will display publicly.
- One entry per email. One entry per computer. Attempting to enter more than once disqualifies you. Don’t be that commenter.
- You have until 9:00 AM EST Thursday, November 4th, 2010 to enter. A winner will be picked with a random number generator (my cat’s name is “random number generator”) and we’ll email you shortly afterward. The subject line of the email will be “Simpsons Kidrobot Collectibles“.
- The winner has until 11:59 PM EST Thursday, November 4th, 2010 to reply to the email. If we don’t get a response by then, we’ll pick a new winner. We’ll also call your mom and tell her we think you had an accident and she’ll be, like, totally worried, dude.
- U.S. residents only (Sorry, Luxembourg).
- Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
- ARV: $49.75
By the way, the 21st Simpsons Treehouse of Horror episode airs this Sunday (Nov 7th), with the three segments being “War and Pieces”, “Tweenlight”, and “Master and Cadaver”. Making fun of Twilight? I’m already there.
UPDATE: The 9th comment won (Dormammu). If he doesn’t answer his email, the 51st comment is the next in line (That’s you, Taco_Jones. You just have to find Dormammu and keep him occupied for 16 hours. I bet you can think of something).