Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Charlize Theron. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- Nicole Kidman, Robbie Williams, and a Skyrim reference I won’t spoil for you. [via GeeksAreSexy]
- FancyPantz made a Skyrim PC mod that gives a Spider-Man upgrade to the giant spiders in Skyrim. The result is both silly and disturbing. [via Kotaku]
- Like that Spider-Man Syrim mod but looking for something a little different? Why not Zoidberg? [via Kotaku]
- “Ender Scrolls V: Minerim” is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim recreated in Minecraft, because everything ever has to be recreated in Minecraft, including our sex tapes (especially our sex tapes). [via Neatorama]
- “The Dragonborn works in mysterious ways, and he sometimes appears where you least expect him.” — TDW
- Banner picture: “Dragonborn In A Sea of Fog” by A.J. Hateley, based on “Wanderer In A Sea of Fog” by C.D. Friedrich (1818). Prints available at her storefront. [via Rampaged Reality]
- Inset picture via EpicPonyz.