Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Chris Pratt. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: Here’s the new Godzilla trailer if it had the same soundtrack as the Roland Emmerich version with Puff Daddy’s “Come With Me”. Even this version of the trailer still makes me want to see it. [Thanks to Patrick for sending this in.]
- SECOND VIDEO: The Doctors are pitted against each other in this Doctor Who and Hunger Games mashup. Still a better love story than Twilight. [via Topless Robot]
- THIRD VIDEO: Official Comedy made a trailer for Love Actually 2, which happens to take place during the zombie apocalypse. The full list of movies used is available here. [Thanks to Evan for sending this in.]
- FOURTH VIDEO: Here is a completely necessary Glengarry Glen Ross supercut in which part of Geddy Lee’s “Spirit of the Radio” is substituted for every instance of the word salesman in the movie. Geddy is for closers! [via Paul F. Tompkins]
- Pictures by thekingbarron and Albuyeh.