Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Emma Stone. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: UGO gives us a look at what would happen if Frank Miller and Robert Rodriguez tackled the most dangerous of cities in ‘Sim City: A Game to Kill For’. It’s awesome and all, but I have to ask: WHY IS THE GUY WITH REFLECTIVE EYEGLASSES TALKING? [Thanks to Chris for sending this in.]
- SECOND VIDEO: You knew this was coming: Zero Dark Thirty, now with Batman interrogating suspected terrorists in ‘Zero Dark Knight Thirty’. [via Gorilla Mask]
- THIRD VIDEO: HBO’s The Sopranos meets the sitcom Full House because, uh, we’re not really sure why this happened. It’s just that kind of week. Have no mercy, Tony. [Thanks to Matin for sending this in.]
- FOURTH VIDEO: James Farr of the Xombie webseries is back with a talented animation with crosses the streams of Ghostbusters and Super Mario Bros. [Thanks to Aaron for sending this in.]
- Banner picture: “Mr. Dark Knight Returns” by seniorgoldenspork, a mashup of Batman and Pixar’s Up.
- Inset picture via EPBOT.