OMG RECTANGLE! EEEEEE!
An Apple employee (who is so getting fired) had a prototype of Apple’s next iPhone, disguised to look like an iPhone 3GS, then left it in a bar in Redwood City, CA. Check yourself into the witness protection program now, before Jobs goes all Kali Ma and rips your heart out of your chest, while a rapturous audience claps about what a game changer it is. Gizmodo found the phone, took it apart, and posted all about it. The internet was made for this (also: porn).
Here’s what’s new about this iPhone:
- Front-facing video chat camera and an improved back-camera with a flash
- Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM
- A higher-resolution display
- What appears to be a second mic (for noise cancellation)
- Contains two unicorns compared to only one in the iPad.
Here’s what’s changed since the previous model:
- Some changes to the buttons and the case shape, as well as being 3 grams heavier
- 16% larger battery
- Your pets will love it even more.
- Some other changes Gizmodo covers in more detail.
Here’s a picture of a cat with a pancake on its head:
And here’s a SUPER EXCITING VIDEO:
OH MY GOzzzzzzzzzzzzz
For more videos, pictures, and specs, check out the full story at Gizmodo.