Boo! More Aliens: Colonial Marines!
That’s right, Aliens: Colonial Marines is getting DLC that nobody in their right mind could possibly want!
While we don’t know exactly what form this DLC will take, recently leaked PS3 trophies more or less reveal the shape of things. Hit the jump to check out the leaked trophies (or don’t if you’re afraid of spoilers, but come on)…
– Thank You, That Will Be All – Complete Stasis Interrupted at any difficulty
– I’m Happy to Disappoint You – Complete Stasis Interrupted in Ultimate Badass
– We’re Still Collating – Find all Stasis Interrupted Audio Logs
– I Only Need to Know One Thing – Find your family
– They Can Bill Me – Destroy the Legato
– I Don’t Got All Day – Sever the umbilical without missing a shot
– They’re Dead! OK? Can We Go Now? – Kill all the Lurkers in Sulaco engineering
– Now What Are We Supposed to Do? – Escape the FTL ship
– We Are Leaving! – Survive the Queen escape
– It’s the Only Way to Be Sure – Destroy all samples in the labs of the Queen module
I love how passive-aggressive most of these trophy names are. You’re happy to disappoint us huh? Then you must be downright ecstatic makers of Aliens: Colonial Marines!
By the way, your math isn’t wrong — Aliens: Colonial Marines came in February, meaning the game will probably have been on shelves for over six-months before this DLC hits. Oh Sega, maybe someday you’ll figure out this “business” thing.