World Cup. Yep, yep. Tough. Here are 11 people who attempted to make it better, and we applaud them for their efforts.
– God (@TheTweetOfGod) July 1, 2014
– Danny Zuker (@DannyZuker) July 1, 2014
Frustrated by my poor knowledge of disparaging Belgian slurs.
– Ana Gasteyer (@AnaGasteyer) July 1, 2014
VERY UPSET that every World Cup player is given a child before each game.
– Michael Ian Black (@michaelianblack) July 1, 2014
I'm putting Tim Howard down as my emergency contact.
– Liana Maeby (@lianamaeby) July 1, 2014
– Tricia Romano (@tromano) July 1, 2014
No matter what happens @TimHowardGK wins.
– Jeff Wild (@jiffywild) July 1, 2014
Yo which one is USA the red or white team #idontknowwhatimwatching
– Leslie Jones (@Lesdoggg) July 1, 2014
Please imagine how pissed the World Cup crowd would be if at half time @AndrewRannells and I came out and sang “If I Loved You.”
– Laura Benanti (@LauraBenanti) July 1, 2014
US facing elevated threat from highly coordinated foreign attackers bent on achieving anti-US goals. But enough about Belgium.
– Ronan Farrow (@RonanFarrow) July 1, 2014
Tim Howard is Clapton.
– Guy Endore-Kaiser (@GuyEndoreKaiser) July 1, 2014