[If you haven”t watched last night”s Game of Thrones yet:
1) Don”t read the following article.
2) What in the world is wrong with you?]
To put it mildly, King Tommen had a rough day yesterday on Game of Thrones. His wife and thousands of his subjects were blown to bits by his mother. Whatever power he might have had was clearly usurped in one explosive moment. After watching everything get vaporized before his eyes, the boy king decided life was no longer worth living, so he decided to take the express train from the 18th floor at Red Keep.
While Tommen is gone, the Internet has not forgotten him. His plunge inspired countless bits of GIF and video comedy. In fact, Tommen could have leaped himself into contention for GIF of the Year, if such an award existed (it doesn”t, but maybe it should).
So we at HitFix decided to scour the web for Tommen and Tommen-inspired media. Also, as it turns out, the British comedy The IT Crowd once featured a scene that offered some similarities.
– Daenerys Targaryen (@Daenerys) June 27, 2016
I give Tommen a… pic.twitter.com/WxkNaLkaIk
– Joe (@Hutch94_Joey) June 27, 2016
https://t.co/iu9QbKH391 tommen this last episode
– Pat Galvin (@pgalvin43) June 27, 2016
– Mithrandir (@Irish_Spud) June 27, 2016
– Erick Fernandez (@ErickFernandez) June 27, 2016
– rosé & calamari. (@urbanyoungin) June 27, 2016
“Sire the queen and everyone else burnt to a crisp I'm sorry”
– Doc Savage (@SoloChills) June 27, 2016
???????) Tommen Baratheon
??????First of his name
??????King of the Andals
– Emmanuel Bonn Taguba (@2EZ4EBT) June 27, 2016
And if you need some musical accompaniment, this should help.