Attention, everyone who had choices like “Koko” or “Klaryssa” or “Kataclysm” in their Kim and Kanye baby name pool: you have lost some money, but probably broke even in terms of dignity. It seems the Khosen Kouple has finally selected a name for their newborn girl and it’s this: Kaidence Donda West.
This means that Kanye has named his daughter after himself, in so far as he has named her after a thing he’s good at. It also means the little lady has the option of going by K.D. if she decides she wants a career as a lesbian folk singer. What else does it mean? That we are privy to great jokes like these:
If Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein spent 1,000 years inventing the most strippery name possible they still couldn’t beat Kaidence.
– Guy Endore-Kaiser (@GuyEndoreKaiser) June 18, 2013
Kaidence Kardashian honestly sounds like a Sketch 101 first draft joke.
– Leila Cohan-Miccio (@leilacohan) June 18, 2013
I’m not mad at Kim & Kanye for naming their baby Kaidence. I’m mad at every person who names their baby Kaidence afterwards.
– Mike Drucker (@MikeDrucker) June 18, 2013
Remember stumping your parents with your relentless questions about the natural world? Every day will be like that for Kaidence Donda West.
– Uncle Dynamite (@UncleDynamite) June 18, 2013
Kaidence? Have we just given up on Karen, Katherine or Kathleen?
– Laurie Kilmartin (@anylaurie16) June 18, 2013
Kolor kme ksurprised RT @lindseyweber: ummmmm Kim & Kanye named their kid Kaidence.
– bobby finger (@bobbyfinger) June 18, 2013
With a name like Kaidence, it would make the most sense for Kim and Kanye to baptize the child with glitter.
– Aristotle Georgeson (@STOTLE) June 18, 2013
Name your daughter Kaidence like no one’s pointing and laughing.
– Dave (@gneicco) June 18, 2013
I’m surprised Kaidence isn’t the name of a troubled young woman who has already been killed off in Breaking Bad. #kimye
– Erin Gloria Ryan (@morninggloria) June 18, 2013