Tatiana Maslany (not Tatania, Kiefer), the Orphan Black star whose fans have long clamored for her to be recognized by the TV Academy, just took home her first-ever Emmy, for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama. Maslany plays the role of Sarah Manning and her assorted clones in the BBC America series, which premiered in 2013.
Here's a sampling of reactions from her elated fans:
@tatianamaslany Congrats! So deserved that it's ridiculous! Party well!
– Colin Mochrie (@colinmochrie) September 19, 2016
this is tatiana maslany with an emmy rt for eternal luck pic.twitter.com/NwEvNLdMRi
– matilde (@sameensus) September 19, 2016
– Meredith Molinari (@RockMe_Re) September 19, 2016
– Jody Houser (@Jody_Houser) September 19, 2016
“tatiana maslany emmy winner” pic.twitter.com/9N7KL7szXX
– #EmmyForMaslany (@niehauws) September 19, 2016
– Kind Of (@HaughtLexa) September 19, 2016
@emtothea it's ???? about ???? time ????
– Meg Haas (@meggh11) September 19, 2016
Yesss!!! About time! Congrats @tatianamaslany, you are more than deserving! ????
– Missy Peregrym (@mperegrym) September 19, 2016