Well the Actvist United States Patent and Trademark Office has struck again folks. The USPTO (there called that because the US has been on Paid Time Off sense Obummer took over) ruled today that the term “Redskins” is offensive even though Im not personaly offended by it. This is pretty much sending up a bat singal for internet commenters such as myself to spring into action and defense the Redskins name even if they cant defense their own end zone.
Conspicously silent on the affair has been there “Captain” Robert Griffin III. (Funny that a guy whose named ends in I, I, I, claims to be all about team= yeah right.) This whole mess could of been prevented if Griffin had let poor Dan Snyder cut in front of him in line at the USPTO when he was there to register his 3 dozen inspriatonal sayings, but RG-ME took so many numbers at the counter that they ran out of paper.
So join me why dont you and lets count down the top 10 reactons to the Redskins losing there trademark:
10. Takes so nice they used them twice:
9. Im not sure I beleve him when he says hes not a lawyer FYI
8. First they came for the birds and I said nothing
7. The Indians who filed the suit should of disagreed with whatever the Goverment ruled FYI.
6. Maria Martins honsetly think she has a apostrophe in her last name. This is almost one of the best comments Ive ever read.
@Redskins So the Jets should change their name too, it’s offensive to 9/11…….
— Paul Hamilton (@sphamilton34) June 18, 2014
4. SOLID THUMBS UP/THUMBS DOWN RATIO HERE
3. Jokgress, countless, Clowncare, eons. Rack em IMO. Strong taek.
2. This guy honestley beleves that MORE teams are going to jump all over this hot opportunity to use the strong brand that is the name Washington Redskins to there advantage:
1. This is a perfect comment