Here’s what you missed if you were out during the early games.
• Two Eagles defensive backs ran in to each other for everyone’s amusement. Eli Manning wound up with a 70 yard touchdown as a result.
• Kenny Britt was carted off with an apparent knee injury. I haven’t examined the patient myself, but if he ever walks again it will be will be with a dead guy’s knee parts.
• All it took to make Carolina/Jacksonville enjoyable was a second quarter monsoon. Then the sun came out.
• Mike Vick’s hand is broken.
• The Patriots blew a three touchdown lead.
• You need to turn on RedZone channel right now.
New York Jets at Oakland ****
Kansas City at San Diego *
Baltimore at St. Louis **
Green Bay at Chicago ****
Arizona at Seattle *
Atlanta at Tampa Bay ****