THANKSGIVING. FAMILY. CHAOS. FOOD. FOOTBALL. ALCOHOL. You know how it goes.
Anyway…here are a few of our favorite cocktail recipes to help you weather the storm or surf on the wave.
Butternut Squash Old Fashioned — Little Dom’s in Los Angeles, Calif.
- 2 oz. squash-infused Sazarac Rye
- Dash of Giffard Banana Liqueur
- Dash of walnut bitters
- Orange peel garnish
- For the infusion: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; Toss squash in bowl with maple syrup and cinnamon; Bake for 15 minutes; Add squash to rye and let sit for 2 – 3 weeks.
Rosemary’s Piglet — Salty Sow in Austin, Texas
- ½ oz Pomegranate Juice
- ¾ oz Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Combine ingredients
- Top with bubbles
- Top with rosemary cube for fragrance