Sean Donnelly is a comic perhaps best known for his appearances on MTV’s World of Jenks and Fox News’ Red Eye. You may have also seen the co-host of the podcast My Dumb Friends (along with fellow comedian Dan St. Germain) on Adam Devine’s House Party and The Half Hour on Comedy Central. His comedy album, Manual Labor Face, was released last month and is available on CC:Stand-Up Direct, iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, Spotify, and Apple Music.
Sean was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
It’s called a Black Velvet or a Snake Bite depending on what bar you go to. It’s a pint of half Guinness and half Cider.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR?
The second season of Fargo, which I am dying to watch!
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Roast beef with potatoes, which my mom makes. It’s awesome.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
I go to all the comedy sites like The Comic’s Comic and Laugh Button, and I will check out the NASA site every day and The Gothamist.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
Right now, the most played song is that Macklemore “Downtown” song. I don’t care if I am corny. It’s awesome.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable?”
Bieber with Donald Trump’s hair.
8. What’s the last thing you googled?
Apartments in Woodside, Queens. Haha, sorry it’s not more exciting.
9. Dogs or cats?
Dogs all the way! No question.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Van Morrison because he played his whole first solo album and it sounded exactly like the record.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Some kind of biography.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
One time, my mom paid a credit card for me that was sizable. That was pretty damn nice. Also, The Comedy Cellar had a surprise cake for me for my birthday this year. That was so cool.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
I would go get fried chicken and movie hop all day.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
Not a huge sports fan, but I feel the most passionate about the Mets.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Probably at my house growing up.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Tiffani Amber Thiessen (Kelly Kapowski in Saved by the Bell).
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
PREVIOUSLY: Allison Tolman