Then again, that’s true of all bands. (No, it’s not. Not at all.) Metallica, who lost the one and only Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance Vocal or Instrumental to Jethro Tull in 1989, showed off their classical side, with a performance of “One” with Chinese pianist Lang Lang. Compare this, from tonight…
…to this, from 1989.
It sounds like two different bands. Fighting Napster softens a man, I guess.
Full 2014 Grammys Coverage:
– Trent Reznor Is Pissed That His Grammys Performance Was Cut Short
– Here’s Everything The Internet Thinks Pharrell’s Grammys Hat Looks Like
– Madonna Was Clearly Paying Tribute To ‘Motherboy’ From ‘Arrested Development’ At The Grammys, You Guys
– Nine Inch Nails, Queens Of The Stone Age, Dave Grohl Closed The Grammys With A Leathery Bang
– Taylor Swift Thought She Won Album Of The Year. She Didn’t.
– Daft Punk’s Grammys Performance With Stevie Wonder And Pharrell Was Worth The Wait
– Here’s The Taylor Swift Dancing To Kendrick Lamar GIF Everyone Needs
– And The Best Performance Of The 2014 Grammys Goes To…Kendrick Lamar
– Katy Perry Introduced The Grammys To Witch Broom Stripper Poles
– Beyoncé Cheated On Jay Z With A Chair During Her Grammys Performance
– Here Are A Bunch Pictures Of Pharell’s Giant Hat At The Grammys
Banner via Getty Image
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.