WWE Battleground 2015 airs live this Sunday, July 19, on WWE Network. As always, we’ll be here alongside the funniest fans on the Internet (who haven’t yet given up) to make jokes, gasp slash groan about results and type excitedly if a spooky guy from the 90s shows up. Not naming names.
Here’s your complete WWE Battleground card, as we know it:
1. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus
2. Tag Team Championship Match: The Prime Time Players (c) vs. The New Day
3. Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt
4. United States Championship Match: John Cena (c) vs. Kevin Owens
5. WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match; Seth Rollins (c) vs. Brock Lesnar
– Kickoff Match for the King of the Ring Crown: King Barrett vs. R-Truth
Click here for our full predictions and analysis. Also, for jokes about how the R-Truth vs. King Barrett match for the King of the Ring crown should involve jousting competitions and Hornswoggle dressed up like a dragon. You know you want it.
As always, we’ll include ten of the best comments from tonight’s open discussion thread in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of WWE Battleground column. To nominate a comment for consideration, reply to it with +1. Enjoy the show!