Here are your quick and dirty, editorial-free results for WWE Hell in a Cell 2016. The show was headlined by a Hell in a Cell match for the Raw Women’s Championship, as well as Cell matches for the Universal and United States Championships. Be back here tomorrow for the full Best and Worst of WWE Hell in a Cell 2016 column.
WWE Hell in a Cell Results:
– Kickoff Match: Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado and Sin Cara defeated Tony Nese, Drew Gulak and Ariya Daivari. Alexander pinned Gualk after a Lumbar Check.
1. Hell in a Cell Match for the United States Championship: Roman Reigns (c) defeated Rusev. Reigns escaped a chain-assisted Accolade on steel steps and was able to hit a spear to pin Rusev and retain the United States Championship.
2. Bayley defeated Dana Brooke. Bayley won by pinfall with a Bayley-to-Belly.
3. The Club defeated Enzo Amore and Big Cass. Karl Anderson pinned Amore after a Magic Killer.
4. Hell in a Cell Match for the Universal Championship: Kevin Owens (c) defeated Seth Rollins. Chris Jericho got into the cage, repeatedly interfering and pulling the referee out of the ring before he could count three for Rollins. Rollins tried to take out Jericho with a powerbomb into the cage wall. Rollins managed to kick out of a pop-up powerbomb and fight back through multiple 2-person chair attacks, but was finally caught with a DDT onto a chair followed by a powerbomb through two chairs for the loss.
5. Cruiserweight Championship Match: Brian Kendrick defeated TJ Perkins (c). Kendrick faked an injury, drawing Perkins in to hit him with a headbutt and lock in the Captain’s Hook for the submission victory. Kendrick is the new Cruiserweight Champion.