Tonight, on the With Spandex WWE Raw open discussion thread:
As Raw General Manager Mick Foley continues to form his teams to battle SmackDown LIVE at Survivor Series, WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho bring their vaunted friendship to Glasgow, Scotland, where a standoff with U.S. Champion Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins surely awaits. Will these Superstars collide when Monday night’s hottest show takes place for the very first time in “Dear Green Place”? (via WWE.com)
Our five-point preview:
1. Tonight’s Raw comes to you from Glasgow, Scotland-
Sorry, Glasgow, Scotland.
2. That means this event will be taped on Monday afternoon, which means most of us will have either read what happened or purposely avoided reading what happened by the time the show aired. For the benefit of the live thread, let’s pretend like we all didn’t, and that we’re watching it for the first time.
3. Also, anybody know what they’ll put on the stage to make the set look “Scotland?” British Raws always have double decker buses on the stage or whatever. Maybe they’ll just put Enzo and Big Cass in kilts.
4. The final member of Raw’s Survivor Series team will be named, and if it’s anybody but Seth Rollins we’ll be shocked. Please note that I’m writing this before show results have happened, so if it’s Curtis Axel, I apologize.
5. The teams for the tag team and women’s Survivor Series matches will also be decided, at least in part. Dana Brooke vs. Team Smackdown, 5-on-1, let’s do it.
+1 your favorite comments from tonight’s open discussion thread and if there are enough of them — pre-taped shows are usually pretty deserted — we’ll include 10 of the best in tomorrow’s Best and Worst of Raw. Enjoy the show!