Here are your quick and dirty, editorial-free WWE Raw results for November 28, 2016. Monday’s show was highlighted by two title matches, a Brock Lesnar announcement, and a big title change.
Be back here tomorrow for the full Best and Worst of Raw column.
WWE Raw Results:
— The show opens with Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens as they hosted the Highlight Reel. They congratulated themselves and give thanks for each other, then insulted Seth Rollins, who isn’t cleared to be here tonight. Roman Reigns interrupted and challenged Kevin Owens to a match tonight, with a stipulation that if he beats him, he will earn a title shot at Roadblock. Owens accepted.
1. Braun Strowman defeated R-Truth. Strowman won a quick match with the running powerslam.
— After the match, Strowman beat down Goldust as well. Sami Zayn ran in and attacked Strowman, but Strowman beat on him until Mick Foley and officials came down and made him leave the ring. After the commercial break, Foley said he stopped the beatdown twice because he’s trying to save Sami from himself, and that he can never win against the monster. Zayn took offense to that and called Foley a hypocrite.
2. Tony Nese defeated Cedric Alexander. Alexander attacked Drew Gulak, who got up on the apron, allowing Nese to hit a pumphandle powerbomb for the pinfall.
— As Chris Jericho attempted to leave the building, he was attacked in the parking lot by Seth Rollins and Pedigreed on top of a parked car.
— Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte ended in a double countout, but Foley came out and made the match a no disqualification, falls count anywhere bout later in the evening.
3. Enzo Amore defeated Rusev. Enzo won by disqualification when Rusev kicked him square in the crotch in full view of the referee.
4. Rich Swann defeated Noam Dar. Brian Kendrick sat in on commentary for this match. Swann won by pinfall after the Swann Kick.
— Sheamus and Cesaro beat up a bunch of people in a bar as a means of bonding.
5. Roman Reigns defeated Kevin Owens. Reigns was able to pin Owens after a spear.
— In a sit-down interview, Paul Heyman admitted that he and Brock Lesnar screwed up by taking Goldberg too lightly. He said Lesnar was embarrassed, and Lesnar is entering the Royal Rumble match, where there will be one winner, 28 losers, and one victim: Goldberg.
6. WWE Raw Tag Team Championship Match: The New Day (c) defeated The Club. Xavier Woods rolled up Karl Anderson with a handful of tights to get the pin, as New Day retained their titles.
7. WWE Raw Women’s Championship Match: Sasha Banks defeated Charlotte Flair (c). In their falls count anywhere, no disqualification match, Sasha forced Charlotte to tap out to a handrail-assisted Banks Statement.
— After the match, Ric Flair came to the ring and celebrated with Sasha, who earlier said she was going to dedicate her title win to the Hall of Famer, as they were in his hometown of Charlotte.